$225 for Intake.
$195 per 53 minute session.
$175 per 45 minute session.
$250 per hour for Psychological Testing
If you use your insurance, I’m required to share your private health information with your insurance company.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Reduced Rate Private Pay Option
When we work without being under the microscope of insurance:
- I don’t have to provide a psychiatric diagnosis for your permanent medical record
- I don’t have to give details of your care to your insurance company
- We can do the type of work that is best for you, in a timeframe that suits your needs – even if it doesn’t fall into the approved model of care of your insurance company
- I can give you the utmost privacy with regard to your records
- Many insurance plans have high deductibles. You may be among the growing number of people who must pay a deductible amount before the insurance company will reimburse for any services. If that’s the case, you’ll be paying out of pocket even if you see someone in your network. Just ask, and I’ll help you find out the details of your mental health benefit
Out of Network Benefits
- Many insurance plans will allow you to choose the provider you’d prefer to work with, even if you don’t have a high deductible. This freedom is outlined in your “out-of-network benefit”. I am happy to help you determine that benefit by calling your insurance company on your behalf. To do that I will simply need your name (as it is spelled out on your card), your insurance identification number, and your date of birth. I’ll get the information from them and let you know how your benefit works in my practice. Also, if we work together using your out-of-network benefit, I’ll bill the insurance company for you, so you don’t have to do it
I accept cash, check, all major credit cards, and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged $80.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!